5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Travel in Style: 2013 Super Bowl Fashion

To contact us Click HERE
In just over a week, the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens will take to the field in New Orleans for the 2013 Super Bowl. I've already confessed that I'm not much of a sports fan*, but I do love major sporting events like the Super Bowl. (Mostly because it's an excuse to throw a party, dress in cute team gear like the stuff below, and eat endless amounts of processed cheese dip.)

So in true girly fashion, I thought I'd celebrate the 2013 Super Bowl the only way I know how - with clothes and travel.
Now is the time to stock up on football fashion! Even if your team didn't make it to the Super Bowl, you should still check out these t-shirts from G-III 4Her ($19.99). They're also available on HSN.com and at T.J. Maxx stores.



The Reebok Baltimore Ravens Hat ($17.95) is designed specifically for women with adjustable size straps and those 49ers-inspired Nike Dunk Low ($135) sneakers are totally customizable.


Hotel Adagio is an historic San Francisco hotel in Union Square that just wrapped up a multi-million renovation late last year. Even if you don't stay there, go for classic cocktails at its bar called The Mortimer.


Baltimore's Inn at Black Olive is family-run. There are three restaurants at this organic boutique hotel: traditional Greek and Turkish food at The Olive Room, hearty breakfast at Agora Gourmet Market, and fresh whole fish at The Black Olive.

*Except for soccer. I'm European, so I'm kind of required to like that. And I'll watch the NBA when my teams - Phoenix Suns and now the Brooklyn Nets - are playing. Oh, and I guess I do enjoy watching college football when it's my alma mater, Arizona State University. Oh my gosh. Who am I!?

Is your team playing in the 2013 Super Bowl? What are you wearing to show your solidarity?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder