20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Travelers

To contact us Click HERE
 
Totem Charm Necklace from Kyler by Joy O ($98): With its cult celebrity following, it's not unusual to see Kyler by Joy O's designs in your favorite gossip mags. I chose this as a holiday gift for travel lovers because of its anode pendant. "Anode" is a word derived from the Greek language and it's a symbol of energetic charge - and there's nothing more energizing than travel.

Cuyana Smart Traveler Set ($75): Organizing carry-on luggage is easy and pretty with this fuchsia travel set. The large one is ideal for travel-sized liquids, jewelry, or tech chords and I use the small one for every day essentials like lotion, lip gloss and hair ties. You can also purchase the two bags separately.

Korbella Eiffel Tower Jewelry (Starting at $190): I've been dreaming of visiting Paris since I was a little girl, so when I was turned on to Korbella's Eiffel Tower jewelery I got extremely excited. The pieces are made from an actual staircase section from the tower built in 1889 for the World's Fair. It's your own little nugget of fashionable history!

ReF iLuv Headphones ($130): The Converse girl in me loves the fact that these headphones look like my favorite pair of Chucks. But besides being so cute, they're also completely functional. You can use them as regular headphones and, thanks to a built-in mic, for hands-free conversations. They're collapsible, too, which makes them travel-friendly.

Cuyana Japanese Paper Wrapped Notepads ($28): I'm always making lists. Lists of chores. Lists of work projects. List of Christmas lists. Lists of life! And when I travel, I'm constantly scrawling notes about the things I see, buy and eat. These notepads are hand-crafted in Kyoto using local hand printing techniques.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder