23 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Honeymoon Style: What I'm Bringing to the Mayan Riviera

To contact us Click HERE
We're heading out on our honeymoon to Excellence Playa Mujeres this morning! Here's a quick look at what I'm bringing along on the trip.

A star lineup of summer reading, plus a couple of cute suits and my favorite kate spade travel bag (a gift from the best bridesmaids and girlfriends a gal could have!).

I bought this dress on a whim a few weeks before our wedding. At that point, we still had no idea when and where we'd take our honeymoon. But I knew it'd be a beach and this little number just spoke to me.

Just because it's the beach doesn't mean you can't accessorize. I bought that necklace a few years back on a trip home to Croatia. Still one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I own.


Seaside chic and casual cool...you can never have too many cute cover-ups.

 
The lightest I've ever packed electronically.  Can't say I'm really gonna miss my laptop.
I'm writing this post, oh, about six hours before we have to be at the airport for our international flight and looking forward to some much-needed relaxation and romance at Excellence Playa Mujeres, plus hopefully a day trip to nearby Isla Mujeres and Tulum. Hope you all have a great week!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder