4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Summer Olympics: An Ode to Kate Middleton

To contact us Click HERE
I loved watching the children's choirs sing the opening number. I loved watching the United States and Croatia win their gold medals. But mostly (I can't lie), I loved watching Kate Middleton looking so freaking fabulous. As we celebrate the Summer Olympics closing ceremonies today, a look at my favorite Kate Middleton fashion moments:

Photo courtesy of Standard.co.uk

Photo courtesy of VanityFair.com
Photo by Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage

Photo courtesy of VanityFair.com
Photo by Tim Rooke/Rex/Rex USA

Photo courtesy of VanityFair.com
Photo by GF/bauergriffinonline.com

More Kate Middleton at the Olympics:
  • See all of Kate Middleton's Olympics fashion at VanityFair.com
  • This is a fun one: The Many Faces of Kate Middleton at the Olympics, HuffingtonPost.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder