5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Destinations: A Photo Tour of Seattle

To contact us Click HERE
My trip to the Pacific Northwest earlier this summer took me on an Amtrak ride from Portland to Seattle, which I loved. Train is such an easy and convenient way to travel, and this route was especially scenic. I couldn't stop snapping photos. In fact, I couldn't stop snapping photos even when I arrived in Seattle. Here are some of my favorite shots from the trip.


It was my first time in Seattle so, naturally, I had to make time for a visit to Pike Place Market. I could have spent my entire day browsing the fresh produce, coffee and cute handmade goods. I'm a total sucker for fresh cut flowers and they were everywhere.

From a balcony along Pike Place Market, I found fantastic views of the action in Puget Sound.

Kenmore Air took us on a seaplane tour of Seattle and the Puget Sound. The views of Seattle landmarks like the Space Needle and nearby Lake Union and Elliott Bay were something I'll never forget. I was slightly nervous to take off in such a small plane but, thankfully, the ride was surprisingly smooth.

Stunning sights from our Seattle seaplane adventure.


After the air adventure, we were whisked away to Washington's wine country where stops on our tour with Evergreen Escapes included Covington Cellars and Hollywood Hills Vineyards (pictured above). The wine country, called Woodinville, is about 20 miles from Seattle and home to nearly 100 wineries and tasting rooms. Tours with Evergreen Escapes give you one-on-one time with winemakers, lunch, tastings, and winery tours.

Me and my pal, Lola, one of Covington Cellars' resident pups.

Left to right: Snapping photos (at a safe distance) of the crazy seagulls at Ivar's Acres of Clams; Pike's Place Market; getting ready for take-off with Kenmore Air; Seattle's infamous gum wall.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder