2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Moving to New York City

To contact us Click HERE

Photo by Jen Davis
Courtesy of NYC Go
I'm so excited to announce some BIG news! My husband and I are packing up our bags and moving to New York City exactly a week from today. We're loading up a rented minivan and driving cross-country with a two-day stop in Cleveland to visit family. If all goes well, we'll be New Yorkers by the first weekend in October.

While I am thrilled about the new adventure (it's been a long time coming, trust me!), I am going to seriously miss Arizona and the wide open spaces of the Sonoran Desert. Specifically:
  • The fact that I can see Camelback Mountain from my parents' kitchen, even though they live in south Chandler and Camelback Mountain is on the Scottsdale/Phoenix border. (Clear skies, people!)
  • Sunsets the color of cotton candy.
  • Purple watercolor mountains.
  • And I can't even talk about the familiar loving faces of family and friends without flooding my Macbook with tears, so I won't.
So, ladies (and gents?). That means the "local" section of this blog will start transitioning from Arizona to New York coverage. I hope you all enjoy the fresh start!
The lovely Sonoran Desert.
Photo courtesy of the Scottsdale CVB


Photo by Daniel Krieger
Courtesy of NYC Go
Photo by Joe Cingrana
Courtesy of NYC Go

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder